Guiding Principles of Privacy
- Accuracy: A commitment to use reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used, and exchanged will be accurate and complete.
- Security: A commitment to use appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- Compliance: A commitment to collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws, and contractual obligations.
- Confidentiality: A commitment to collect, use, and exchange information in accordance with appropriate confidentiality standards.
- Privacy: A commitment to self-regulation in recognition of expectations of privacy, our policy, and in accordance with leading industry standards.
- Responsiveness: A commitment to respond to privacy-related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Employee Education: A commitment to educate employees regarding information practices and the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing: A commitment to periodic auditing of internal activities to ensure adherence to established information practices, policies, and procedures.
The following statements will help you understand how we collect, use, and safeguard the information you provide through our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
How Collected Information is Used
If you do not want to receive correspondence from us, you may opt out as described below.
Security of Information
Cookie Definition and Use
Choice to Opt Out
This Web site is directed at prospective and active distributors. We do not knowingly collect or use information from children. Should children access this Web site, we are confident that parents will not judge any of the information provided as objectionable for viewing. If you are under 18, you may use this Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We are not responsible for the content or information practices employed by other Web sites that are linked to or from this Web site. In most cases, other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of this Web site.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
If you register with us, we may store your information in an effort to make your ordering experience faster and easier. After registering, you simply identify yourself with the user name and password that you have selected. Further, our "auto-login" service allows you to automatically access your purchase history and order status without having to re-key your user name and password.
Here is what we may store for you and why:
Your online purchase history: You don't have to remember what or how much; it allows you to reorder with just one click
Your purchasing information (billing, shipping contact, phone, credit card): Frees you from re-keying the information on every order
Your line of business and/or accounting software: Gives us the opportunity to offer promotions, products, and advice tailored to meet the needs of your business
The information you provide during registration is stored in a secure database and seen only by you. You may modify your purchasing information at any time.
On the registration form, you may choose to receive various communications from us. If at any time, you would like to discontinue communications (emails, phone calls, faxes, newsletters or advertising from our partners), you may let us know on the registration form.
About Surveys and Contests
On occasion, Ace Printing may conduct a survey or offer a contest. It will always be your decision whether or not to participate. We use the information gathered through these methods to help us develop new and improved products and market them to you. In addition, the information may help us tailor your experience on our site, showing products and services that would be helpful to your business.
Contacting Ace Printing
P.O. Box 292
Corner Brook, NL