Guiding Principles of Privacy
- Accuracy: A commitment to use reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used, and exchanged will be accurate and complete.
- Security: A commitment to use appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- Compliance: A commitment to collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws, and contractual obligations.
- Confidentiality: A commitment to collect, use, and exchange information in accordance with appropriate confidentiality standards.
- Privacy: A commitment to self-regulation in recognition of expectations of privacy, our policy, and in accordance with leading industry standards.
- Responsiveness: A commitment to respond to privacy-related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Employee Education: A commitment to educate employees regarding information practices and the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing: A commitment to periodic auditing of internal activities to ensure adherence to established information practices, policies, and procedures.
The following statements will help you understand how we collect, use, and safeguard the information you provide through our Web site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you browse this Web site, you do so without revealing your identity. Personal information is not collected without your awareness. At times, we may request that you voluntarily supply personal information for purposes such as acquiring our products or services, requesting information or product samples registering on this website, or making purchases. If you elect to participate, we may require personally identifiable information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, bank information, credit card information or email address. When you submit personal information to us, you understand and agree that we may access, store, and use your personal information. Information you provide will be protected according to our strict standards of security and confidentiality.
How Collected Information is Used
We are committed to protecting your private information. We use the information collected about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We may also use your information to communicate with you about products, services, and future promotions.
If you do not want to receive correspondence from us, you may opt out as described below.
Security of Information
Security measures are in place on this Web site to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We offer industry-standard security measures available through your Web browser. When you are on this Web site, the information you provide is encrypted and scrambled en route and decoded once it reaches us. Please remember that e-mail, which is different from the encrypted sessions above, is not secure. Therefore, we ask that you do not send confidential information such as social security or account numbers to us via an unsecured e-mail message. Send confidential information to us via U.S. mail or phone.
Cookie Definition and Use
Choice to Opt Out
We provide you with the opportunity to opt out of 1) receiving unsolicited marketing mail as a result of your transaction with us or 2) authorizing us to share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties and other organizations. Please see Contacting DFS below for contact information.
We are committed to ensuring that the information we obtain and use about our customers is accurate. You can help us maintain accurate records by informing us of changes or modifications to your personal information using one of the methods listed under Contacting DFS. Our service representatives are trained to answer questions about and give you reasonable access to your personal information in our database.
This web site is intended for Canadian residents only.
This Web site is directed at prospective and active distributors. We do not knowingly collect or use information from children. Should children access this Web site, we are confident that parents will not judge any of the information provided as objectionable for viewing. If you are under 18, you may use this Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Other Web Sites Linked to the DFS Web Site
We are not responsible for the content or information practices employed by other Web sites that are linked to or from this Web site. In most cases, other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of this Web site.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Ace Printing provides registration as a service to you, our customer. You choose whether or not to take advantage of it.
If you register with us, we may store your information in an effort to make your ordering experience faster and easier. After registering, you simply identify yourself with the user name and password that you have selected. Further, our "auto-login" service allows you to automatically access your purchase history and order status without having to re-key your user name and password.
Here is what we may store for you and why:
- Your online purchase history: You don't have to remember what or how much; it allows you to reorder with just one click
- Your purchasing information (billing, shipping contact, phone, credit card): Frees you from re-keying the information on every order
- Your line of business and/or accounting software: Gives us the opportunity to offer promotions, products, and advice tailored to meet the needs of your business
- The information you provide during registration is stored in a secure database and seen only by you. You may modify your purchasing information at any time.
- On the registration form, you may choose to receive various communications from us. If at any time, you would like to discontinue communications (emails, phone calls, faxes, newsletters or advertising from our partners), you may let us know on the registration form.
About Surveys and Contests
On occasion, Ace Printing may conduct a survey or offer a contest. It will always be your decision whether or not to participate. We use the information gathered through these methods to help us develop new and improved products and market them to you. In addition, the information may help us tailor your experience on our site, showing products and services that would be helpful to your business.
Contacting Ace Printing
P.O. Box 292
Corner Brook, NL